Chad and I were married on April 23, 2011 and we moved into our new (and first) house in August located in Millcreek Utah. We spend a lot of our time decorating our house, going on trips to see friends and family, going down to my parents cabin, hiking when it's warm, and hanging out with our two kitties Chica and Tiny.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

WE MADE IT OFFICAL!






Though Chad and I felt married long before we even got engaged, let along married, we could not be happier to have sealed the deal in April of this year! I will spare you all the details right now and do a written update later, and just get down to the fun part.....pictures! More wedding pictures are to come, since I didn't take any on the big day (too much going on) and the photographer still needs to get me some. For my friends out there that will read this and took pictures or videos, whatever you have would be greatly appreciated, so send them over to my email at ajoyclarkson@gmailcom!

Enjoy kids!

2 comments:

  1. So happy for you, I was so glad to be abel to be there that day. Everything was perfect! Hope to see you both soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You look gorgeous :) Glad your special day turned out so perfect!

    ReplyDelete