Chad and I were married on April 23, 2011 and we moved into our new (and first) house in August located in Millcreek Utah. We spend a lot of our time decorating our house, going on trips to see friends and family, going down to my parents cabin, hiking when it's warm, and hanging out with our two kitties Chica and Tiny.

Monday, June 13, 2011

The American Dream!

So.....Chad and I are in the midst of buying a house this Summer and we couldn't be more thrilled! With the help of my awesome brother in law Dave Irving and the great Loan Officer Ryan Verno, we are on our way! We are looking in Murray, Holladay, and parts of Davis County (Bountiful, Centerville, and Farmington) on Main Street where lots of the old houses are. We both love those areas for their mature trees, nice older houses, and safe, quiet neighborhoods. If I got my way I would get a house in the old part of Farmington off of Main Street where there are orchards around, beautiful old houses, and a darling little center street community. I think it's so beautiful there and I love how it has an old time feeling without being a complete small town. But, I also love Holladay and love that it's an area I grew up in and it's close to so many of my favorite places. No matter where we live though, I am just so excited to be buying our first house as a married couple! So many great things are happening and have happened this year and it's all so exciting and fun! My dream home looks a little bit like these homes...




I love this yellow country kitchen! I love the paint color and the cabinets!




I love this white house and the huge yard and the trees!




I pretty much LOVE everything about this house on the right, and the house on the left has a g
reat porch that I could look out and watch the sunset on!






















And, this house below is pretty much incredible!
















Chad and I love houses that have a country feel and look old fashioned, but have been updated to be more modern on the insides. I love pastel colors that have a light airy feel, because basically they just make me happy! :)

If all goes well we will be in our dream starter home by the end of the summer when our lease is up! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment