Chad and I were married on April 23, 2011 and we moved into our new (and first) house in August located in Millcreek Utah. We spend a lot of our time decorating our house, going on trips to see friends and family, going down to my parents cabin, hiking when it's warm, and hanging out with our two kitties Chica and Tiny.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Wedding Photos!

So here is the link to the website of our photographer Lydia Gravis, with our wedding photos on there. You can go through them and take a peek if you like. As soon as I get around to purchasing some and getting a DVD of them, I will post our faves on here. I will state that although I LOVED our wedding photos, I am very sad and disapointed that we didn't get more of our guests individually. There were WAYYYYYYYY too many of me and Chad during the speeches where I am basically blubbering and crying and look terrible! Those could have been ones of our cute guests that were enjoying the bubbly (non-alcoholic or otherwise) and munching on the yummy food! :) Oh and Ash (Weinegar) if your reading this, there are some really cool pictures of your Bobbi Brown make up and you doing my make up that you should use for your blog to advertise what a fabulous make up artist you are! Chad hates when I wear make up, let alone full on make up but he LOVED the way Ash made me look. She knows just how to make you look polished without looking cakey. Thank you so much for everyone in our wedding party being so wonderful and taking such good care of us and doing so many amazing things for us! Thank you all our friends as well that flew out to see us (Christine and Lukie) as well as the family members too! It meant the world to us, truly! It was such a special day, and I am really happy to have these awesome memories!

http://lydiagravis.lifepics.com/net/Pro/ViewEvent.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment