Chad and I were married on April 23, 2011 and we moved into our new (and first) house in August located in Millcreek Utah. We spend a lot of our time decorating our house, going on trips to see friends and family, going down to my parents cabin, hiking when it's warm, and hanging out with our two kitties Chica and Tiny.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

I love Fall

Last Saturday Chad and I took a motorcycle ride (possibly our last for the year) up Millcreek Canyon. I LOVE Chad's bike SO much! In fax, he was going to sell it to pay for my engagment ring, and I objected telling him if he needed longer to save up the money that was fine by me, because I couldn't bear to part with that bike. That bike reminds me so much of when we first started dating and how I felt like a teenager in love when he used to pick me up on it and we would rides as our "dates". I posted some picks of our little drive, that turned into a quasi photoshoot (thanks to me haha) because I thought it was just such a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment