Chad and I were married on April 23, 2011 and we moved into our new (and first) house in August located in Millcreek Utah. We spend a lot of our time decorating our house, going on trips to see friends and family, going down to my parents cabin, hiking when it's warm, and hanging out with our two kitties Chica and Tiny.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pieces of crap can win things too!!!

Last Friday on my way home from work I was listing to ZHT, which is weird because I normally don't really like that station's music (except their morning show with the Zoo I like them lots). Anyway, I have a fascination with media (probably because I graduated in Mass Media from the U) and radio and I love listening to morning shows and in my head I compare which DJ's are better than others. Normally I can't STAND listening to AJ on ZHT on my drive home from work, but for some reason I was and all of a sudden I heard "Be the 97th caller and win backstage passes to the Nickelback concert on the 20th!". I don't know what posessed me, but I was like I AM WINNING THOSE TICKETS and so I kept dialing the number over and over and over and over and over (you get the picture) again like 50 times and finally it started to ring! I had to pull over in the nearest parking lot because I was driving and that obvioulsy wasn't safe. Then AJ came on the phone and was like "hello you are our winner!". I started freaking out and screaming like I was 16 again! I'm sure an outside observer would have thought it was hilarious (that girl you see freaking out on her phone in her car haha). Anyway, he was like "so I guess your excited" and I was like "No you don't understand dude! My phone is like circa 1995 and I serioulsy dialed the number over and over again till it rang. I literally punched in the number each time and somehow I won!". He was like "wow I guess that proves even pieces of crap can win things!". I was like "um....yeah!!!!!". Anyway, I got the backstage passes and tickets and I am SOOOO excited! I don't know a ton of people that like Nickelback enough to want to see them in concert, but I seriously love them. I have never met a Rock Star and so I am sure I will get star struck (I always have when I have met famous people...which is silly I know) and probably ask for like 10 pictures! haha. I will definitely post them on here.

On a side note, I know I am HORRIBLE at posting pictures on this blog. I have no problem just blogging away, but the picture part I suck at. Not very good considering all people want to do on a blog is look at the pictures (who reads anymore haha jk). I promise I will get better at posting the pictures in the future! :)

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome!! You are going to have so much fun!! On a side note, keep listening to and supporting the morning show on ZHT because "Danger Boy" is our close friend. :)

    ReplyDelete